Facebook Messenger policy changes will come into effect on January 15, 2020. You may need to make changes to your existing Manychat flows to make sure they keep working after then.
Don’t miss: “How To Do Messenger Marketing After January 15, 2020″
On this webinar, I guide you through the minefield ???? of Messenger compliance. Find out what you need to do to make sure your Messenger flows don’t come to a grinding halt after the new changes come into effect.
What will change?
- The +1 will be deprecated. No more FREE follow up messages.
- You will have to apply message tags to messages sent outside of the 24 hr window.
- After January 15, 2020 messages scheduled to be sent out after the 24 hrs of last engagement will not be sent by ManyChat if no appropriate tag is applied.
- The number of message tags will be reduced from 17 to 4.
We discuss …
- A breakdown of the changes to the Messenger platform policy per January 15, 2020.
- Message tags for Facebook Messenger bots, and how we should use them.
- What actions you should take to stay compliant and not get banned from the Messenger platform.
- How to get phone numbers, email addresses, and the appropriate consent for marketing off-platform.
Why should you care?
If Messenger (and chat marketing in general) is not on your radar, you can ignore all this.
But if you are serious about incorporating chat marketing in your business, about offering proactive customer support, about creating amazing customer experiences, and you want to take your marketing campaigns to the next level using gamification and segmentation, this is your call …
Let’s be honest, it’s not rocket science ???? to get this right. I know the rules of engagement are confusing and the use cases Facebook shares in the Messenger documentation might not fit how you would want to or are used to using Messenger.
But, it’s not about you … ????
We’re playing on Facebook’s playground and whether we like it or not we need to play by their rules.
So, here we are … January 15, 2020, is just around the corner. I will help you get your head around the new rules and I will do my best to help you adjust your mindset on how you can use Messenger to grow your business.